BREAK EVENTSis a professional events agency in wines and spirits for over 25 years with offices in Paris and Asia. From 2020 until today, our team has been organizing more than 35 face-to-face or digital events in Asia, bringing together more than 400 European winegrowers and almost 2,000 Asian professional buyers.
Our unique digital format allows winegrowers to stay in touch and taste lively and individually with international importers. More info on www.break-events.net
It is with this same ambition that BREAK EVENTS is looking for its next work-study student(who will have to start with a few month-internship).
During this internship, you will be trained by assisting the Administrative Manager and the Sales Director.
- you are good with computers to follow cases on dedicated tools. (Sellsy, Teamresa, Bottlebooks, Googlesheet ... to name a few)
- you update databases with agility,
- you know how to follow up with the most welcoming customer care.
- above all you know how to anticipate...
Once your internship is validated, you will be offered a work-study program.
During this work-study, you will be taken to business development missions in addition to continuing your missions you started in internship.
- you know how to present offers to prospects in accordance with their needs
- you have the commercial flair and a winning temperament to land a commercial meeting.
- you are organized and know how to manage a client portfolio.
BREAK EVENTS is looking for a minimum BAC + 3 level profile, motivated and with a strong sense of customer service and a commercial flair. Previous experience in project management and business development will show your uniqueness. English required